Are you moving into a new home alone or with another tenant and are looking for student / young graduate home insurance at the best price? You've come to the right place!
ADH Student Insurance offers you 3 formulas and options to adapt to your needs. Our formulas systematically include coverages in case of retaking a year and assistance, at no extra cost.

Your coverages

Download the general provisions

Essential +
formula 1

From € 20,85/year

Download the coverage table

Comfort ++
formula 2

From € 27,25/year

Download the coverage table

Serenity +++
formula 3

From € 46,84/year

Download the coverage table

Our customer reviews Student insurance


You are on a limited budget and we are aware of this, so we make sure to offer you a wide choice of affordable home insurance.


No waiting, your student accommodation is guaranteed immediately after validation of your payment.



Simple and fast, you immediately receive your insurance certificate in your mailbox. This mandatory document must be sent to your landlord before the keys are handed over.


Our hotline is open to answer all your questions from Monday to Friday from 2pm to 5pm by calling 03 20 33 09 33.


When you sign up after June in the current year, you get 3 months free (June, July, August). Contract without renewal.


Our insurance policy will cover your student accommodation anywhere in mainland France (including Corsica).


You automatically get legal protection insurance, regardless of the formula you choose. If necessary, contact this service on 03 20 96 74 74.


In case of repetition:

- Following the death of a close relative in the month before the start of the exams,

- In the event of hospitalisation following an accident or illness lasting more than 48 hours and taking place within 15 days before the start of the exams. You automatically receive an indemnity covering the payment of the amount of rent for the year retaken up to a maximum of €3,000.


New : from now on, Student Housing insurance is available to young graduates, that is to say anyone who has completed their studies, during the 3 calendar years that follow the last year of study.
Example: I finish my studies in June 2022 so I have the possibility to take out the young graduate insurance until 31/12/2025 included.

Who is it for?

To subscribe to the home insurance policy offered on our site, you must :

  • Be a student and have valid proof (student card, certificate of attendance)
  • Reside in mainland France (including Corsica)

As a foreign or Erasmus student, you can therefore subscribe online if you meet all the above criteria.

Our home insurance policy is available to any student living alone, in shared accommodation or as a couple.

Our policy is open to all tenants, without age limit, who have a valid student card or certificate of attendance, and living in mainland France (including Corsica). If you are a scholarship student and meet these criteria, our policy is for you. No proof is required when you subscribe online, however, in the event of a claim, we will ask you for a number of documents such as your student card.

Our policy is open to students with valid proof of residence in mainland France (including Corsica).

You will also be covered for a work-study or internship position, provided you meet these criteria.

Our policy is open to minor and adult students with valid proof of enrolment.

What type of accomodation is covered ?

Our policy is designed to protect a student's living quarters (house, flat, studio) occupied as a tenant.

Students living in a university room or CROUS residence are eligible for the home insurance policy.

Students living in a young workers' hostel or student residence are eligible for our policy.

When you subscribe online, you can choose the number of rooms in your accommodation.

We insure accommodation with up to 4 rooms.

Our policy is open to furnished and unfurnished accommodation.

    Non-eligible persons
  • Persons without a valid student card or certificate of attendance
    Non-eligible accommodation
  • Accommodation outside mainland France,
  • Castles, country manors, manors, mountain chalets, mobile homes or listed buildings,
  • Real estate that is not used for residential purposes,
  • Properties that are built and covered with less than 75% of hard materials.
Insurance conditions for the 2022 / 2023 university year, valid from the subscription date until 31/08/2023.
  • This type of insurance is only for college attendees and/or students in possession of a valid card or expecting a valid card for the coming year, or for young graduates ( any person who has completed his ou her studies during the three calendar years following the last year of study).
  • The student must be a tenant. In the case of shared accommodation, the room-mate(s) must also be a student and must be able to justify this.
  • Contract established with no AUTOMATIC RENEWAL and to be renewed before SEPTEMBER 1 of each year.
  • The contract takes effect, depending on the option chosen, immediately or 14 days after the validation of your payment and ends on 31/08 of each year.
  • Home insurance is obligatory, even for housing which is provided free of charge.
  • Failure to comply with the conditions will lead to cancellation of coverage without a refund of the premium.
  • Our subscription conditions contain no age limit.
  • We insure all the following types of accommodation: Student room, Studio, Apartment and house with 1 to 4 rooms.
  • Your accommodation must be located in MAINLAND FRANCE (including Corsica), either in a university residence, in a residential building, in a private house, a boarding house, etc.
  • The theft guarantee only covers break-ins.
  • Cash, jewellery and objects of value are not covered.
Warranties Read general conditions, click here
Fire + Water damage
(no excess) :
Rental risks: no limit
Furniture belonging to you: 3500 EUR per main room.
Main room = all rooms other than a storage room, hallway, kitchen under 30 m2, WC, bathroom.
Re-housing expenses Expert fees.
Claims by neighbours, etc.
Civil Liability for the subscriber: Damages caused to third parties in private life Art.1382-1383-1384. C.C, school, internship in company.
Burglary: 800 € warranty with 70 € excess
Glass breakage: Garantie 250 € warranty with 20 € excess
Legal protection: Legal protection for your rental accommodation
Legal protection of your usage
No excess
Amicable action threshold: €0
Legal action threshold: €1000
Payment ceiling per case: €1000
Extended office insurance: 1300 EUR ceiling (with 70 EUR excess)
We cover accidental breakage of computers and their peripherals when less than 8 years old and located in the insured premises.
Individual accident (for young graduate only):

Payment ceiling per case: €3000 ( no excess)

Amounts covered in the event of Death and/or Permanent Total or Partial Disability resulting from an accident 

Repetition allowance (for student only): Payment ceiling per case: €3000 ( no excess)
You be granted an allowance from failing his school year following a death of a parent in the month preceding the start of the examinations or
if you have a hospitalization following an accident or ilness lasting more than 48 hours and taking place within previous 15 days the beginning of the examinations, an indemnity for payment of the rent for the year doubled up to limit of 3 000€.

Yes, home insurance is mandatory when you are a tenant, regardless of the type of accommodation in which you live: University room, CROUS, studio, apartment, house, etc.
An insurance certificate is required before signing the lease and handing over the keys. 

You can change your formula at any time. 
To do this, please-log in to your account, click on "Modify my current contract" and select the formula chosen in step 4.

To do this, please log into your account on our website: and click on "Modify my current contract".

Do you live in a shared apartment and want to insure your room-mates? 
If they are students / young graduates, you can insure them on your contract by adding this option. 
If they do not have student / young graduates status, they are not eligible for the contract and must subscribe elsewhere. Our contract is strictly reserved for students and young graduates. 

In order to adapt to all your needs, we offer you 3 formulas of guarantees and options. 
You can compare the formulas by clicking here
If you wish to benefit from "Civil Liability" coverage, we invite you to choose option 2 or 3.

The effective date of your home insurance policy is, depending on the option chosen, immediately or 14 days after the online subscription (corresponding to the withdrawal period).
Be sure to check the desired option in Step 1 of the subscription path, in the "Choosing the start date of your contract" section.

The duration of your contract differs depending on the subscription date: 

  • If you subscribe between January 1 and June 1, you will be covered until August 31 of the current year. 
  • If you subscribe between June 1 and December 31, you will be covered until 31/08 of the following year. 

The contract is not tacitly renewed, we invite you to renew it each new academic year.

You can subscribe to the student home insurance policy if you live and study in France.

The effective date of your home insurance policy is, depending on the option chosen, immediately or 14 days after the online subscription (corresponding to the withdrawal period).
Be sure to check the desired option in Step 1 of the subscription path, in the "Choosing the start date of your contract" section.

The duration of your contract differs depending on the subscription date: 

  • If you subscribe between January 1 and June 1, you will be covered until August 31 of the current year. 
  • If you subscribe between June 1 and December 31, you will be covered until 31/08 of the following year. 

The contract is not tacitly renewed, we invite you to renew it each new academic year.

You can subscribe to the student home insurance policy if you live and study in France.

La durée de votre contrat diffère selon la date de souscription : 

Si vous souscrivez entre le 1er janvier et le 1er juin, vous serez garanti(e) jusqu’au 31 août de l’année en cours. 

Si vous souscrivez entre le 1er juin et le 31 décembre, vous serez garanti(e) jusqu’au 31/08 de l’année suivante. 

Le contrat est sans tacite reconduction, nous vous invitons à le renouveler à partir du 1er juin.  

Vous disposez d’un délai de 14 jours après la souscription en ligne de votre contrat pour vous rétracter. 

Passé ce délai, la rétractation n’est plus possible.

Vous pouvez le résilier à tout moment, toutefois, la prime n’est plus remboursable lorsque le délai de rétractation est écoulé. 

L’assurance multirisque habitation est destinée à protéger les locaux d’habitation (Studio, appartement, maison, chambre universitaire, CROUS ou chez un particulier) occupés en qualité de locataire.


Cette assurance est obligatoire pour tout locataire avant la remise des clés. Les risques locatifs doivent à minima être couverts.


Le contrat proposé par ADH assurances étudiants / jeunes diplômés garantit systématiquement :



Les dommages à l’habitation et son contenu suite à :

  • Incendie et événements assimilés
  • Dégâts des eaux
  • Événements climatiques
  • Attentats et actes de terrorisme
  • Catastrophes naturelles, technologiques
  • Dommages électriques


Les services :

  • Service Protection juridique


Autre garantie :

  • Indemnité redoublement réservée aux étudiants
  • Individuelle accident réservée aux jeunes diplômés


Pour plus de confort, vous pouvez également souscrire aux garanties, services optionnels suivants :

  • La responsabilité civile vie privée, occupant
  • Vol-vandalisme
  • Bris de glaces
  • Tous risques bureautique
  • Colocataire

Oui, l’assurance habitation est obligatoire pour un logement meublé.

Ce contrat doit couvrir au minimum les riques locatifs.

L’ajout de la responsabilité civile est fortement recommandé afin de vous garantir pour les préjudices causés à autrui.


Nous rappelons que la loi Alur du 24 mars 2014 impose désormais à tout co-propriétaire non occupant de s’assurer pour ce même logement afin de le protéger en cas d'aléas et de garantir également son contenu.



En l’absence de contrat d’assurance habitation, les conséquences peuvent être les suivantes :

  • Refus de la part de votre bailleur ou propriétaire de vous louer le logement
  • Résiliation de votre bail
  • Votre bailleur, propriétaire peut contracter une assurance pour votre compte et ajouter le montant du contrat dans votre loyer


Pour rappel, cette attestation d’assurance doit être remise :

  • Avant l’entrée dans le logement
  • A chaque renouvellement de bail
  • Chaque année

Nous proposons depuis 1968 des contrats d’assurance habitation à destination des étudiants et sommes reconnus comme le leader dans ce domaine.

Au fil des années, nous continuons à faire évoluer ce produit afin de vous proposer plus de choix et plus de flexibilité pour s’adapter à vos besoins.



Nous avons conçu un site intuitif avec des services vous permettant d'obtenir des réponses rapides :

  • Estimation en ligne
  • Tableau comparatif
  • Options en ligne (garantie bureautique et ajout d’1 à 5 colocataires)
  • Souscription rapide et réception de votre attestation immédiatement dans votre boite mail
  • Téléchargement de votre attestation sur votre espace compte
  • Déclaration de vos sinistres en ligne
  • Modification de vos informations et de votre formule à tout moment
  • Renouvellement de votre contrat à réaliser par vos soins à chaque rentrée universitaire sur votre espace compte


Vous avez également la possibilité de choisir entre deux dates pour la prise d’effet de votre contrat :

  • Prise d’effet immédiate de votre contrat
  • Prise d’effet à 14 jours

Nous savons qu’en tant qu’étudiant / jeune diplômé, votre budget n’est pas illimité et c’est pour cette raison que nous vous proposons les meilleurs prix avec des niveaux de garanties adaptés à vos besoins.

Nous vous proposons ainsi un contrat d’assurance habitation étudiant à partir de 20,85 € par an, soit 1,39 € par mois pendant 15 mois si vous souscrivez à partir du 1er juin.

Le prix de votre contrat est défini au plus juste avec nos compagnies partenaires en tenant compte des critères suivants :


  • Le nombre de pièces de votre logement

Que vous habitiez dans une maison, dans une chambre meublée, en résidence universitaire, CROUS, le prix est le même. Toutefois, celui-ci évolue selon sa composition.

  • La formule retenue

Nous proposons 3 niveaux différents afin de vous couvrir selon vos besoins.

  • Les options retenues

Pour s’adapter au nombre d'occupants de votre logement, vous pouvez ajouter jusqu’à 5 colocataires. Toutefois, pour être couverts, ceux-ci doivent également être étudiants /jeunes diplômés.

Pour plus de confort, nous assurons également le bris accidentel des ordinateurs et de leurs périphériques à hauteur de 1 300 € à travers la garantie bureautique, à condition que cet incident ait lieu dans votre logement.



Nous incluons systématiquement dans votre contrat, quelle que soit la formule retenue, les garanties, services suivants :

  • Capitaux mobiliers
  • Incendie
  • Dégâts des eaux
  • Indemnité redoublement réservée aux étudiants
  • Individuelle accident réservée aux jeunes diplômés
  • Protection juridique

Vous pouvez tout à fait souscrire votre contrat d’assurance habitation en ligne.


ADH assurances étudiants vous propose de réaliser un devis en ligne en cliquant ici.

En moins de 2 minutes, vous visualiserez sur le site le montant de votre prime d’assurance selon les choix retenus.


Nous vous proposons également de comparer les formules de garanties afin de trouver celle correspondant parfaitement à vos besoins.


Lorsque votre choix est fait, cliquez ici pour réaliser votre souscription, cela ne vous prendra que quelques minutes et vous recevrez votre attestation immédiatement dans votre boite mail.

Notre contrat est ouvert à tous les locataires, sans limite d’âge, disposant d’une carte étudiante ou d’un certificat de scolarité valide, et résidant en France métropolitaine (dont Corse) ou aux jeunes diplômés ayant fini ses études au cours des 3 dernières années civiles.


Si vous êtes boursier et répondez à ces critères, notre contrat est fait pour vous.


Aucun justificatif n’est demandé lors de votre souscription en ligne, toutefois, en cas de sinistre, nous vous demanderons un certain nombre de documents tels que votre carte étudiante.

Pour adhérer au contrat d’assurance habitation proposé sur notre site, vous devez :

  • Etre étudiant et disposer d’un justificatif valide (carte étudiante, certificat de scolarité)
  • Etre jeune diplômé ayant fini ses études au cours des 3 dernières années civiles
  • Résider en France métropolitaine (dont Corse)

En tant qu’étudiant Erasmus, vous pouvez donc souscrire en ligne si vous respectez tous les critères ci-dessus.

Nous vous assurons seul(e) ou en colocation, quel que soit votre type de logement étudiant :

  • Chambre universitaire, studio, maison, appartement
  • Logement meublé ou non
  • Chez un particulier, en résidence CROUS, en internat ou en cité universitaire

Lorsque vous êtes en télétravail, votre employeur vous couvre pour la Responsabilité Civile et pour le mobilier confié.


Si tel n’est pas le cas, votre contrat couvre les accidents aux biens confiés uniquement pour les garanties dommages (Incendie, dégâts des eaux, ...) au sein du logement assuré dans la limite du capital souscrit.


Vous trouverez au sein de votre attestation le texte suivant :

« Nous attestons avoir pris connaissance que les personnes assurées au contrat seront amenées au sein du logement assuré à exercer du télétravail dans le cadre de leurs fonctions professionnelles.

Le présent contrat garantit donc les dommages que pourraient subir les biens de l'Assuré du fait du matériel confié par son employeur.

Les dommages causés à ce matériel confié sont également couverts au titre des garanties dommages acquises au contrat »

En cas de sinistre avec des conséquences sur autrui, la loi vous impose de le réparer, il s’agit ici de la responsabilité civile comme énoncé dans les articles 1 240 et 1 241 Code civil.


Cette garantie couvre ainsi les frais sans que vous ayez à les financer.

Cette garantie couvre les dégâts causés par imprudence ou par négligence envers des personnes ou des objets, choses, étant sous la responsabilité de l’assuré.


Elle est activée lors d'un accident, dès lors qu’un dommage corporel, matériel ou immatériel est causé à un tiers par l’assuré, un colocataire dénommé dans le contrat, un animal à charge.


Si vous ne l'avez pas souscrite, les frais seront à votre charge.



Quels sont les risques incluent dans la garantie responsabilité civile, présente dans nos formules 2, 3 et 5 ?

Nous garantissons les conséquences pécuniaires vous incombant en raison des dommages corporels, matériels et immatériels consécutifs causés à des tiers suite à un sinistre, lorsque vous agissez en qualité de simple particulier, au cours ou à l’occasion de votre vie privée, notamment du fait :

  • des activités scolaires et extrascolaires ;
  • des animaux domestiques qui vous appartiennent (même s’ils sont confiés à un tiers à titre gratuit) ou qui vous sont confiés à titre gratuit ;
  • d’activités sportives pratiquées à titre d’amateur ;
  • de la pollution accidentelle, c’est à dire fortuite et imprévisible.


La garantie s’applique également :

  • au recours que la Sécurité Sociale peut exercer contre vous pour les préjudices que vous causez à votre conjoint, vos ascendants et descendants dont l’assujettissement à cet organisme ne résulte pas de leur parenté avec vous ;
  • aux conséquences pécuniaires de la responsabilité civile vous incombant pour les dommages causés à un tiers ou à l’un de vos employés de maison et résultant d’une faute intentionnelle d’un autre employé de maison (article L452-5 du Code de la Sécurité Sociale) ;
  • le remboursement des sommes dont vous êtes redevable, en cas de faute inexcusable de votre part, à l’égard de la Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie au titre des cotisations supplémentaires et de l’indemnisation complémentaire prévues aux articles L4522 et L452-3 du Code de la Sécurité Sociale.

Lorsque cette garantie est souscrite (formules Confort ++ et Sérénité +++), celle-ci vous couvre également dans le cadre d’un stage professionnel organisé par votre établissement scolaire ou universitaire dans lequel vous êtes inscrit.



Elle s’applique également :

  • lors de la garde d’enfants de tiers (baby-sitting) ou du fait de leçons particulières ;
  • au cours d’actes d’aide ou d’assistance bénévole à titre occasionnel pour les dommages causés aux tiers

Lors de votre souscription en ligne, nous vous invitons à choisir la formule Confort ++ ou la formule Sérénité +++ afin d’être couvert pour ce risque.


Dès validation du paiement sur notre site, vous recevrez un email avec votre attestation.


Au sein de ce document, la mention « RESPONSABILITÉ CIVILE en tant qu’occupant / Vie privée / STAGE EN ENTREPRISE (sans franchise) » apparaitra. Vous n’avez donc pas besoin de disposer d’une attestation complémentaire.


Toutefois, si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter en complétant notre fomulaire de contact.

Capitaux couverts en cas de Décès et/ou Invalidité Permanente Totale ou Partielle consécutifs à un Accident

  • Décès :                                                            3 000 Euros
  • Invalidité Permanente Totale :             3 000 Euros

Réductible en cas d’Infirmité Permanente Partielle selon le guide du Barème européen d’évaluation des atteintes à l’intégrité physique et psychique.