Scope of the Policy
DESCAMPS D'HAUSSY ET CIE, operating under the trade name ADH, is located at 300 rue de Lille Bâtiment B – 59520 Marquette-Lez-Lille.
General agent and insurance broker registered with ORIAS under number 07 000 556 www.orias.fr, ADH collects personal data from users of its website in order to offer its home insurance policies to students.
The customer is informed that the data collected is intended to enable ADH to perform its services. In the absence of this data, the company will not be able to perform its services.
ADH acts as data controller and subcontractor within the meaning of the GDPR on behalf of other data controllers with which a contractual relationship has been formalised. The company undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from this site, complies with the general data protection regulation and the Data Protection Act, whether it acts as data controller or subcontractor.
Collection of personal data
ADH collects users' personal data on the website www.assurances-etudiants.com. This data can be:
- User account data: data that the User provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (title, first name, last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
- Personal data of the user such as date of birth
- Transaction data: data transmitted when subscribing online to an insurance contract such as telephone number, postal address, email address and information relating to the means of payment;
- Exchanges with the customer service;
- Navigation data: data that the Publisher collects when the User navigates the site (date, time of navigation, browser type, browser language, IP address, location and geolocation data).
Our forms limit data collection to the strict minimum and indicate:
- The purposes of the collection
- The mandatory or optional nature of the data
- The actors authorised to access this information
- Your IT rights and freedoms and how you can exercise them
Purposes of personal data collection
In accordance with the regulations in force, ADH is authorised to use only the personal data of its users based on a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulation provides among the legal bases for processing:
- The establishment of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- Compliance with a legal obligation (keeping a contract, an invoice, etc.);
- The prior consent of the user;
- The legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users.
ADH collects the personal data of its users for the following purposes:
- Exercise of the duty to advise
- Risk analysis and definition of needs
- Execution of an insurance contract
- Management of premiums or contributions
- Claims management
- Combating money laundering and terrorist financing
- Statistics, collection of opinions
- Targeted sending of email or sms campaigns
The recipients of the data are insurers, insurance intermediaries, and possibly their subcontractors, who are involved in the execution or management of your contract, and, where applicable, the administrative and judicial authorities to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations in force.
The data may also be transmitted, if necessary, to all persons involved in the contract such as lawyers, experts, court officers and ministerial officers, curators, tutors, investigators, social security bodies when they are involved in the settlement of claims and benefits. Information about you may also be transmitted to any person involved in the contract (subscriber, insured, member and beneficiary of the contract).
Users' rights on their personal data
In accordance with the "Data Protection Act" No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004 and 2018 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 applicable as from May 25, 2018, you have the right of access and portability, rectification, deletion and opposition on the information concerning you, which you can exercise by writing to ADH - DESCAMPS D'HAUSSY ET CIE - Service Réclamation, 300 rue de Lille Bâtiment B – 59520 Marquette-Lez-Lille (with a copy of an identity document).
In the absence of a reply or a reply that is unsatisfactory, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL)), the supervisory authority in charge of ensuring compliance with obligations regarding personal data.
Personal Data retention period
Unless otherwise provided by the law or regulations, the data collected shall be kept only for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described above, within the limits of the limitation periods in force.
Data used for prospecting purposes is kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact with the prospect.
At the end of the limitation periods, the data is deleted or archived. This anonymization implies that this data will no longer allow the user to be identified and will no longer be available online.
Security measures for the processing of personal data
As data controller, ADH ensures that the personal data collected on this site is processed according to secure protocols in order to avoid any violation.
All the data collected is hosted in France or in the European Union.
Links to other sites
The www.assurances-etudiants.comwebsite may provide links to sites other than those of ADH managed by third parties.
ADH is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these companies and invites users to consult the privacy policies proposed by them.
Data Protection Officer
For any further information regarding this Policy, you may contact him by writing to ADH - DESCAMPS D'HAUSSY ET CIE - Service Réclamation, 300 rue de Lille Bâtiment B – 59520 Marquette-Lez-Lille (with a copy of an identity document) or by email to email@example.com